Acknowledgment


I would like to express my gratitude to all those who gave me the possibility to make this possible. I would like to specially thank Tawheed Reza Noor (Bangladesh) for providing us lots of photographs that reflected foreign student’s activities. I am also thankful to Peter (England), Karen, Truong Thi Minh Hanh (Vietnam), Laetitia and Vanja for sending us their photographs.

I am deeply indebted to Peter Van Wonterghem, our ex-JNU student from Belgium. His geocities was the main source of information. I just revised it and added new information because it was not updated since long.

For the convenience of the students, we have linked the other related information sites that are useful to foreign students like ICCR webpage, Sarkaritel and JNU official website.

Especially, I would like to give my special thanks to my friends Suman Tiwari and Truong Thi Minh Hanh, who were always there with their wonderful ideas.


Pramod Jaiswal

President